Your shopping cart is empty
A.N. Fabrications is a Suffolk based family run business with over 25 years of experience in steel fabrication. Originally agricultural engineers, A.N. Fabrications have diversified into a range of areas including:
• Structural steels to the construction industry
• Specialist conveyors for the recycling industry
• Profiling of steel components
• Bespoke low ground pressure machines for the conservation sector
• Security grills and gates
• Steel fire escapes, staircases and walkways
• Horticultural and garden machinery
• Liquid bowsers
• Digger buckets and wearing parts
• Other bespoke fabrication projects
A.N. Fabrications specialise in the manufacture of wearing parts for both agricultural and industrial consumers. These can be made to the customer’s specifications. We supply to OEMs, wholesale and retail customers. We also manufacture single and double legged mole drainers.
A.N. Fabrications undertake a variety of work and bespoke projects. We have invested in the latest 3D SolidWorks CAD software to allow us to directly import drawings from customers. This increases our competitiveness and allows us to have a faster turnaround time.
A.N. Fabrications stock a wide variety of steel. This includes up to 50mm plate in mild steel, hardox, boron and XAR. We also carry stainless steel and aluminium as well as a large selection of box section, columns, flat bar and beams.